Double Layer Ventile jacket for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Now SPF

Country Inovations Rover double layer Ventile jacket for sale. It's about a year old now and was purchased by me from Tamarack. It's a size medium but comes up more a L/XL. I'm a 44" chest and a beer belly and it fits me fine with room for a zip in liner.
031110069.jpg

031110071.jpg

031110065.jpg

031110068.jpg

It's in superb condition but has a very small cut to the lip of one of the hand warmer pockets. The cut is on the cuff of the pocket and so does not compromise the integrity of the jackets waterproofness at all, however I will be getting it professionally repaired. Ventile can tend to look worn, but that does not mean it is, it just that how the material looks after being worn a few times and washed.

It's a top notch jacket and I'm only selling as I'm moving back to goretex as I need a jacket for mountain use aswell. Cost me over £300 squid.

£200 inc of RMSD, and I don't think I'll be going any lower.
Im hoping to get either a Harkila Pro Hunter jacket or Swazi Wapiti jacket, so if anyone has one then im also open to a trade.

Pics will of course be added when my wife decides to remember were she put the camera. If your near to me then come and take a look.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE