Don't you hate Mondays?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AntarcticFire

Oct 3, 2003
Guildford, Surrey
www.uhmc.co.uk
It is just me, or do Monday's really suck?

You get to spend the whole weekend enjoying yourself outdoors and then it's back to the
drudgery of work first thing Monday morning!! I really need to get a job where I can work
outdoors instead of being stuck in my windowless "office"!

(Not meaning to depress anyone, it's just been a bad morning). :banghead:

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
I try not to think that way but know EXACTLY what you mean.... in fact my girlfriend even suffers from what she calls 'The Sunday Night Blues' in anticipation of the Monday in work!

Though she is a solicitor so serves her right! Heehee! :twisted:

Though checking this website now and again alleviates the tedium somewhat! BCUK :You_Rock_

AntarcticFire

Oct 3, 2003
Guildford, Surrey
www.uhmc.co.uk
I just went and "played" down the woods in Witley, Godalming .... we were meant to be climbing
in the Wye Valley, but that got cancelled because people were being girly and worrying about
the weather (which turned out to be gorgeous!)

Oh well.... got some Off-Roading to look forward to next weekend! :super:

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Lucky Sod,

I spent most of the weekend fitting lino and painting bathroom walls and too add to that it's the busiest week of the year here. (I still find to time to get my daily BCUK fix)

Put I have my first change to experience Field Archery this coming week end after discovering a club only a few miles up the road from my house.

Which somthing to really look forward to.

James

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
I managed a walk in local woodland - trying out some new walking shoes - and spent a wonderful hour and a half moving slowly along tracks and paths. Drinking in the birdsong and the fresh air. Now I'm in central London sitting before the great god PeeCee extracting some very boring statistics...

Guess Which I would be prefer to be doing!

AntarcticFire: we appear to be reasonably local to each other (Aldershot/Godalming) - fancy going for a drink at some point?

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
I'm a volunteer wildlife ranger on Mondays, so I love it!
Today I got to play with some muntjac and fallow deer, fed the otters and wallabies, also got to play with sharp things. taking out some bush and tree's.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
I had a lovely weekend in the Welsh mountains, sun was shining for a change glorious.
Monday morning sales meeting in the board room that i had forgotten about. Bu***er. We did get to chuck a camera case out of the window to prove it wouldn't break though. But combined with a new phone system and trianing. Nightmare. Not a fan of Mondays either.
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE