Dogtags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I bought some to wear when I'm out on the bike, in case anything nasty happens. I bought the round British ones. I have blood group at the top, NI number on the second line, surname on the third and initial on the fourth. Presumably, if the rozzers have to scrape me off the road at any point they'll be able to find my current address through my NI number.

assuming you have falsified the records for the Bike number plate ;)

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
don't forget to make it a 2 piece.
the one i was issued from the Norwegian military in 2004 has

top part:
nationality
personal number
bloodtype

lower part:
personal number
nationality

the reason for having 2 parts is simple.
when your buddies find you dead, they'll snap off the lower part and deliver it to an appropiate officer/office.

E

ex member coconino

Just after the first Gulf War, I was in Houston, TX, where there was a huge event to welcome home the troops. The Beach Boys played too. Anyway, at one of the stands I queued up to get dog tags made; I gave my name, my phone number (in place of a serial no.) and gave my religion as none. Sadly, the nice Texan lady with the tag machine told me it wouldn't be possible for her to make tags for an atheist.

lab72, I think I'll be using that link!

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
assuming you have falsified the records for the Bike number plate ;)

Yeah, but you've kinda got to assume they'd find the plate in the wreck. Northumbria Police spent hours last summer looking for a pillion rider when there was an accident on the A1 in Gateshead and they're usually quite large.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE