Does anyone have a u.s. Aircrew knife

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
HELLO ALL
does anyone have up for trade/ swap/ sell.
a u.s. aircrew survival knife?? or even a copy of one??
I have got loads of gear to swap etc. please note this one is smaller than the marines combat survival knife and should have a sharpening stone pocket on the front of the sheath think the original ones are made in canada or by ka bar
help me find one of these!!Am willing to swap this
033.jpg

and this
057-1.jpg

and this
062.jpg

or all sorts on non sharpy gear but will be adding more swaps images a bit later about 9pm so watch this space.

Last edited:

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England
I think most of the originals were Ontario or Camillius

the origional and, as far as I can make out, most highly regarded, where made by (now defunct) Camillius. the contract then moved to Ontario, which by all acounts are not quite as good as the origionals (although it's not a major issue by any means)
either way, they really require re-profiling of the edge to make them usefull, as they are they are a too sharply angled, and so don't slice well.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
here are some more swapsies
006.jpg

007.jpg

as you can see absolute and complete explora survival knife complete with built in catty.

also this
004.jpg

009.jpg

small axe dont know what make but has a handle and blade like the gerber camp axe.
needs a but of a polish on the blade.
020.jpg

022.jpg

this is a sigg water bottle and ss mug its based on a very early swiss army water bottle canteen system

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE