Does anyone fancy a pint?

11b inf

Jan 8, 2008
phx. az
hey brother ,i'm having alot of jackdaniels and coke, i'm cuting back on brew as i'm getting fat...but God bless and happy new year! vince g. 11b inf.....

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'm de-toxing after Yule, Xmas, Two family gatherings and Hogmanay.
17721.gif

I'll stick to the grape juice tonight.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ll have 8 pints of Cobra please and a couple of glasses of bubbly, oh no wait, that was last night.

Black coffee please

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well I've just had a 'Nose Bleed' a large port poured in a glass of Guinness and very nice it was too. I may have another while the Beef cooks:)

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Having spent Boxing Day until yesterday in bed (with 2 very small 'around the sanitarium grounds' walks) with this Brisbane variant flu, then a chest & throat infection with an ear and eye infection on top. I feel like I have missed out on New Year and Christmas entirely. Never taken a day off sick in 15 years....then this happens.....Over the Christmas period I have totalled 0.5 units of alcohol. My liver is loving it. The rest of me has hated it.

I have ventured out under the supervision of many painkillers to have two little rambles to see if it would clear my lungs...but they have been just 200 yard shambles and home in coughing fits. On Tuesday I registered 41.9 degrees with my ear thermometer. That's a billion brain cells to you and me.

So...the very day before I go back to work (bearing in mind I was asleep on New Years eve by 7pm) I am now going to get very, very drunk.

I feel better....only to make myself feel worse ;)

Right...off to the fridge, to infinity...and beyond.....

LBL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE