Does anyone else suffer from this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iain Lawrence

Nov 7, 2015
Swinton, South Yorkshire
I have had a few issues with my SOLO WILD CAMPING and wondered if anyone else suffers this issue?
[video=youtube;bIV7BiKFP7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIV7BiKFP7Y[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
That was funny and shows a strength of character in posting it up...I mean, talk about Dad dancing! :lmao:
I am content in my own company whether working or kayaking or camping alone but really enjoy sharing the experience with others too, it adds a greater dimension to it.
I do worry about those 'tubers who feel they need to be in the frame 90% of the time they are filming and every time they go out. Can never figure out if it is ego driven or insecurity of their situation....while I am a rare feature in front of a camera as I think my face is enough to scare off a hungry polar bear :aargh4:

Rob.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Yep, know that one. Haven't resorted to dancing, but I did go to the lengths of buying an Iridium device so I can tweet from the middle of nowhere...

J

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I'm a happy soloist. I don't know how to upload photos onto Facebook or whatever and I never take music with me to the wilds simply because it's too intrusive.

That said, I don't mind company if it's there!

Rustee

Forager
Oct 9, 2014
Edge of The Wilds
I honestly do enjoy spending time with folks being out and about having fun in the woods and wilderness yet I crave the solitude and peace and quiet.

I’m a total introvert with extrovert skills. :)

I’m not shy but I am very comfortable being out and about alone and being known as a loner.

Feb 19, 2016
Indonesia
eventhough i am going alone from house, but in wilderness if i meet some good friends who welcome, then i'll join, if not i'll stay alone but i am not too "the lone wolf" because even "wolf" still need a "wolf packs" thats my motivation while going in wilderness.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE