DIY Bushcrafting gear book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paul1969

Dec 13, 2010
Birmingham
Hi John,
All these excellent reviews, I feel left out. May I have a copy siged please. Let me know what I need to do next please John.
Regards
paul

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The ideal way to spend the cash you were given for Xmas!
"A Basic Guide to making your own, Budget, Bushcrafting Equipment"
14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.

All this for only £10 inc P&P!

PM me for more information

New stock in NOW! PDFs available world wide, printed copies UK only.

I am happy to do international "swapsies" to avoid the problems raised by my not doing PayPal.....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.

New stock in NOW! PDFs available world wide, printed copies UK only.

I am happy to do international "swapsies" to avoid the problems raised by my not doing PayPal....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

New stock in NOW! PDFs were available world wide but now no longer - too many people have failed to pay up with the trades they promissed sorry available world wide, UK only now for PDFs and hard copies. Sorry

I am no longer able to do international "swapsies" to avoid the problems raised by my not doing PayPal due to folk not playing fair.

Seems Jonny Forigner is not as trustworthy as John Bull ...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Never entered for THE BOOKER PRIZE,not seen in THE DESIGN AWARDS CEREMONY has won no PRIZES FOR LITERATURE

New stock in NOW! PDFs were available world wide but now no longer - too many people have failed to pay up with the trades they promissed sorry available world wide, UK only now for PDFs and hard copies. Sorry

I am no longer able to do international "swapsies" to avoid the problems raised by my not doing PayPal due to folk not playing fair.

Seems Jonny Forigner is not as trustworthy as John Bull !

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Never entered for THE BOOKER PRIZE,not seen in THE DESIGN AWARDS CEREMONY has won no PRIZES FOR LITERATURE

Seems Jonny Forigner is not as trustworthy as John Bull !

ADP8

Jun 3, 2011
UK
Is there any chance one of these can be reserved? I don't get paid til the 17th and they sound really good.

Cheers,
Adam

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

1 copy available at present!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

Those who showed interest at the Moot - please PM me :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A ideal Xmas prezzie!

Oct21749.jpg

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A ideal Xmas prezzie!

Oct21749.jpg

The cover illustrates a few of the projects :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

Oct21749.jpg

Available as hardcopy in a wipe clean cover, as a PDF and now in a fileform suitable for use with Kindles!All this for only £10 inc P&P!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE