DIY Bushcrafting gear book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
Hi John, Don't know how but I have only just spotted this thread. I was just wondering as I have your canoe diy book, how much cross over is there? I am at work now so cannot check but some of the project sound similar.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The tarps/bashas are in both as are the drybag and stuff sack.
The bushcraft one also has - daysack, foraging bag, zipped bivvi bag, trivet, biley can, hobo stove, coconut mug, coconut ladle/dipper, leather storage bags and leather possibles pouchPlus an extended "how to" section.
The Bushcraft book is available as hard copy, CD or PDF.
And still only £10.....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My booklet
"A Basic Guide to making your own, Budget, Bushcrafting Equipment" is still available.

14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean, cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.
Also available as a CD and in PDF format and ready to send out to you by e-mail.

All this for only £10 inc P&P!

PM me for more information

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Is this still a problem? if somebody wants an electronic version is it better just to get it by e-mail or does Vista cause problems with that too?

The electronic version is a .pdf file and should work quite happily with Vista. Users of older operating systems who have earlier versions of Acrobat Reader installed may encounter some problems with the file, however these would be fixed by downloading a more up to date .pdf reader.

:)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My long awaited booklet
"A Basic Guide to making your own, Budget, Bushcrafting Equipment" is now available.

14 fully illustrated, step by step projects (using the simplest of tools) plus detailed instructions on seaming etc.

The projects cover - Drybag, stuffsack,Poncho/basha, Giant Basha, Daysack, Canvas "Foraging" Bag, Zipped Bivvi bag, trivet, Billy Can, Hobo Stove, Coconut Mug, Coconut Ladle or water dipper, Soft Leather Storage Pouches, Leather "Possibles" Pouch.
All in A4 format, wipe clean, cover with easily removed pages for ease of working.

All this for only £10 inc P&P!

PM me for more information

Limited stock in hand. PDFs available world wide, printed copies UK only.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE