Different colour usernames

Chris

Life Member
Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
I think it relates to different types of membership, green is full member, blue is unpaid member, red is mod, yellow is maker etc... not sure, but I think so.
Yeah I understand that to be the case, I should've been more clear in that I am just wondering specifically what each individual colour means.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Green - Full Member
Gold - Life Member
Dark Blue - Regular members - Non Subscribing
Light Blue - New members with few posts (Auto turns into Dark Blue)
Red - Mods

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I always thought it was a nod to Star Trek.

Don't fancy your chances if you get teleported on an away mission and you find you're wearing a snazzy Red velour topper and part of the security detail.

1721836563426.png

< Kirk karate chop!!! Hi-Yah!!! >

• Haha
Reactions: Toddy

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Is Tony's red or a one off colour just for him? It looks different to red.

PS I do not understand colour. My partner shows me a set of colour options and asks me which I preferred. My reply never pleases her as I say the red one. They're all red and to me that's kind of how I see colour. Red light, red dark. It's still red. I mean when does red become pink? Very confusing.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Is Tony's red or a one off colour just for him? It looks different to red.

PS I do not understand colour. My partner shows me a set of colour options and asks me which I preferred. My reply never pleases her as I say the red one. They're all red and to me that's kind of how I see colour. Red light, red dark. It's still red. I mean when does red become pink? Very confusing.
I think Tony's colour is the lifetime membership gold

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE