Didn't realise there was an intro section....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
That startling lack of observation doesn't bode well for my future in Bushcraft does it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm originally from S. Wales but have been living in London for the last few years.

I've always loved the outdoors, particularly getting off the beaten track, and got lots of opportunity to do it when I was back in God's Country.

Spent most my formatvie years in Scouts, canoeing, loads of outdoor stuff, was lucky enough to do my Backwoodsman badge

Also spent many a holday camping with the folks, and occasionally going into the woods with dad to make a basha and a brew over a hexy stove (He's been in the TA for about 30 years)

Now I'm in London there's a lot less green about the place, so my yearning for the woods has got even stronger, and after seeing a few of Mr. Mear's shows on the TV (and promptly downloading and watching the rest) my interest in wild camping and buschrafty stuff was rekindled. (no pun intended)

So anyway, that's me, I'm currently looking into doing a wildlore course at the beginning of July.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hello and welcome to bcuk Dommy if you need some where to play out there are a few of us stamp around in the Chilterns easy to get to from north London

James

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
jdlenton said:
hello and welcome to bcuk Dommy if you need some where to play out there are a few of us stamp around in the Chilterns easy to get to from north London

James

Nice one, was looking at the Chilterns the other day.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
^^Haha not me Ogri, my uncle.

He used to call me it when I was a kid, and when I first got on the net I used it as my 'handle', have used it for everything ever since.

My full name is Dominic, but Dommy is cool

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE