Desert closed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
Shame on them, nanny state in action again. If people want to remove themselves from the gene pool by going to the desert under equiped why stop them, the only downside is they usually take someone else with them.:dunno:

Darwin's law in action.

Andy

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
Shame on them, nanny state in action again. If people want to remove themselves from the gene pool by going to the desert under equiped why stop them, the only downside is they usually take someone else with them.:dunno:

Darwin's law in action.

Andy

Exactly my thoughts too.
I would be like shutting off our mountains in winter because people can freeze to death or being taken by avalanche :eek:.
For many years I tought we had the lamest government (read nannies) in the whole world, but after I got internet access I see that we haven`t:rolleyes: .

Tor

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yes, well you see we do have too many immigrants who come from nanny states and they get into positions of responsibility since they often are more hard working than us (which is fine) but they do bring in these undesirable values and the average Australian is pretty cocooned by nanny statism nowadays.

This is going to mess up swagman's holiday. He's hoping to go to the Simpson this December

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE