Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Im looking for a good place to go out practice my bushcraft skills and maybe camp out for the night. Does anybody know any good places i can do this in my area (the title) ??

thanks

Bushcraftsman

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
ok thanks can you send me a link to it, i can't find it?

and does anybody know a place that I can just go to do all those things but
at a weekend because I am still at school :(

W

woodwylde

If you're REALLY careful you can get the odd night in woods near Shepshed. Squire de Lisle (Osbaston Hall Estate) is the chap to talk to for permissions

Dean77

Dec 13, 2015
Derbyshire
Im looking for a good place to go out practice my bushcraft skills and maybe camp out for the night. Does anybody know any good places i can do this in my area (the title) ??

thanks

Bushcraftsman
Hey there, how did you get on with your old post. I'm in Nottingham so looking for somewhere discreet to wild camp in the same areas that you were?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dean

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bushy-jay

Feb 1, 2016
leicestershire
If you're REALLY careful you can get the odd night in woods near Shepshed. Squire de Lisle (Osbaston Hall Estate) is the chap to talk to for permissions

hi,

where abouts in Shepshed are you referring to ? im struggling to find good woods around my area and im not far away from here.

There are some smaller woods in and around Markfield near John Lee's campsite.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE