Denim/pewter micarta necker...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Necker..

Handles, 8.5cm/3.5in Denim and Pewter Micarta,
White fibre liners,
6mm mosiac pins infilled Black.
Entire handle is fileworked and infilled black.

Blade, 3mm, 01 ..... 4.5cm/short of 2in. tested to HRC 58.
Premium quality leather sheath.
Price, £105.00 includes overnight insured postage.
Thanks for looking,
Lance.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sold, thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-4.jpg

B-4.jpg

C-3.jpg

D-3.jpg

E-4.jpg

F-4.jpg

G-3.jpg

H-3.jpg

I-2.jpg

J-2.jpg

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
the attention to detail, is totally and utterly outstanding, they just get better and better, every time i see one of lances knives, i have yet to see one that i don't like.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:dancer:

Well that's number three to the collection
thumbup.gif

I never thought I'd be a knife collector but it's really hard to let such beauties pass by.

Looking forward to having a play when it lands.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Collected from the P.O on Friday thanks Lance

She's even sweeter in the flesh, feels great in the hand with a nice weight to it.

Just need to source some leather thong for a neck cord

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Yes, I've got my Lance necker on paracord and I really fancy some strong leather stuff instead. Let us know if you find a source. All the stuff I find snaps easily.
After a strop up it is the sharpest thing on the planet. It really feels like it could cut into a different dimension...
NS

Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Yes, I've got my Lance necker on paracord and I really fancy some strong leather stuff instead. Let us know if you find a source. All the stuff I find snaps easily.
After a strop up it is the sharpest thing on the planet. It really feels like it could cut into a different dimension...
NS

As an after thought...anybody that needs a reliable bit of thong..contact Leprevo leather and ask for Item L 10 NA- 10 metres.
Not sure if it is available in smaller amounts and if i remember correctly its around £12.00 incudes postage....perhaps people could get together on it and cut the price for each other.
Hope i've been of some help..
cheers,
Lance.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE