Decided to go out for a wander and a brew today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Day off work today meant I was inevitably going to put my boots and wax jacket on and go wandering around the woods.

I ended up making myself a cup of pine tea and watching a couple of roe wandering about the woods just below me. Lovely afternoon indeed, if a bit chilly.

Have a few photos : last one is my inspiration and mentor, my grandfather. Old farmer and woodsman and the reason I spend my life working wood. He was busy breasting pheasants with me for lunch today. 82 and half bind, but still working hard!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57198460@N03/sets/72157625638509316/

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
good to see so many others getting out and about and enjoying the snow instead of sitting inside in front of x factor with the heating on fulll blast wishing it would hurry up and warm up.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
i agree totally with R3XXY! great part of the world too...im from the Tees valley originally so love to see people out and about in my neck of the woods....thanks for sharing your day out with us dude!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE