Decathlon Baselayer Possible, Cheap.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Yes me too, I like decathlons exercise/weights equipment and will be looking at these baselayers next time I pass. :thumbsup:
 
As it is made of plastics, it will work great, but will start to smell if you need to wear it for multiple days. You can't beat merinowool in my opinion.
 
They also offer a merino under shirt.
I don't own it because I bought a different discontinued model which is pretty good.

I own a lot of Solognac clothes and all are very good for the price.
Most Forclaz stuff doesn't convince me though.

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE