DD Travel Hammock and Tarp One

• Thread starter Deleted member 4605
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 4605

Due to a combination of clearing out kit and upgrading, I've got the following two items as surplus to requirements:
  • DD Travel Hammock (the previous model, not the new bivi-style one) - this is a second from the group buy on here, but I've had the loose loops repaired and added velcro to the sleeping mat pocket - £20
  • DD Tarp 1 (2 x 3) - from the same group buy, but the included line had a flaw and snapped about 1/3rd of the length, so I used it with paracord instead - £15 Sold, pending payment
Apart from the odd outing in the garden, both have only been used for the duration of the moot and then packed away - the rest of my summers camping has been in tents :( with the family :).

Prices include P&P (in the UK) and Paypal fees (if that's what you choose to use - cheques/postal orders/cash are fine too). Yes, this is basically the price I paid for them, but they've hardly been used (see above), and the seconds hammock has been repaired and modified.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE