DD Jura 2

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

knifeman

Forager
May 27, 2015
132
0
england
I'm about to pull the trigger on this, it looks like a great bag and the reviews are great. Does anyone own this bag and if so like/dislike
Any comments would be awesome.
Atb George


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have one and it's grand. Being synthetic it doesn't pack down super small but I've slept in it it 2°c quite comfortably. For the price I think it's a great bit of kit and perfect for tree huggers (swingers/hammock sleepers), the water proof base had come in useful a few nights.
 
About the same time it is every year ..It should start around March. But I will have to confirm that with Nick to make sure he has enough stock in.

Ill start adverting in February because the DD group buys are quite short around two or three weeks and they fill up very quickly..:cool::cool:
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE