GB Finished DD Hammocks group buy 2018.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Received mine today also, have to say as this is my first foray into participating in a group buy, sandbag was first class, this was such an easy transaction with first rate comms-I wouldn’t hesitate to be involved again thank you so much

Thank you very much !!
A lot of folk say I'm good at emptying their pockets of money :)
 
It’s here it’s here!! Thanks for your hard work in putting this together mate! Just like Santa, time to put it to bed for a year!
 
damn! looks like I might be too late! that'll teach me to log in a bit more frequently!

will hold on a day or two, incase I can squeeze in though :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE