Dd hammocks 45 litre bergan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Yet another of my buy first regret later purchases !! :eek:
A 45 litre sac is way too small for my needs so.. its been used once.. since I bought it a month back.
It is perfect in every way apart from where I forced the stitching apart frustratingly trying to stuff more gear in it than it wanted.. I have stitched it up to stop it getting any worse, but, I am sure someone handier than I with a needle could do a far far better job( see piccy 2 for close up)

View attachment 22772View attachment 22771
£33 INCLUDING POST TO ANY UK ADDRESS
PAYPAL ONLY.

SOME BLURB FROM DD HAMMOCKS

New DD Bergen Rucksack!

We wanted to make a tough rucksack with removable pockets than can be taken or left as required. We've also put plenty of webbing loops on the bergen to allow additional pockets to be added later (additional pockets will be available later in the year).

Made from hard wearing 600D Oxford with PVC coating inside the Bergen is tough and water resistant.

Medium size allow this rucksack to be taken anywhere! Hand baggage on most planes, as a hiking day pack or up river in the rainforest!

The main compartment is 35 litres and the three removable pockets add up to another 10 litres.

Tip; quickest way to open the side pockets is to fold the material above the zip up before opening/ closing zip (when the material is down it takes longer to open stopping thieves having easy access to pockets).

The DD Action Pack - the removable pocket in the middle has a strap to throw over your shoulder and can be used on its own. It can fit a DSLR Camera and two mid-sized lenses in easily or a Frontline Hammock inside (when stuffed in).

Last edited:

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Its a good price, but sadly my bushie budget is gone for this month.

Interested in any trades?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE