Group Buy DD group buy 2019

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi folks thank you for the payments today. You Will have to forgive the pm bill I send it is generic. Hence why I'm asking for your address again even though you have already sent it
smile.gif

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi All, First of Nick from DD hammocks would like to thank all of you all for your purchases and he hopes you are happy with them.

As for me I would like to thank you all for being apart of this year's group buy. Not a big as others but I think it is victim of it's own success. Most folk possible brought stuff from previous group buys :)

But I am going to keep this open till Monday just in case anyone else want to join.

But thank you again for being apart of this year DD group buy

Sandbag47

Reactions: MrEd

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
As I have said above I am ending this year's GB at midnight.

Again a big Thank you to everyone who has been apart of it. Not only from me but as I have put before Nick from DD as well.

And to the person who is away at the moment your order is safely waiting for your return.

Reactions: JohnC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE