DD group buy 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
I'm working away from home at the moment, and the good lady just informed me that I have had ANOTHER parcel arrive this morning...must be my DD 3x3 multicam tarp 😊 Cheers sandbag 47 mate, can't wait to get out to give it a field test 🖒

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Ok guys glad to here you have received your orders. If there any issues please let me know.

Every year I learn something new in these GB's.
This year it's to ask folk to be sure of their orders before putting them up on here.
There was so many changes this year that at one point none of the lists that DD or myself matched. Hence one or two of you being asked to make a second payment.
But every day is a school day ;)

Thank you everyone for being apart of this group buy.
Same place this time next year

Kindest Regards

Sandbag47

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Mine was attempted delivery on Wednesday but I was out. Picked it up from th depot today and all is fine.
Thanks comrade brother Sandbagski:You_Rock_

garyc

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2016
Hampshire
Collected from the post office yesterday, attempted delivery was Thursday. Many thanks for organising!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
Finally picked up Wednesdays failed delivery because we were out (9.15 am, could have been one of the first ;) ) Thanks again for arranging it despite at least my failings to get my act together as regards my actual address for instance. Patience of a saint award for Sandbag47 I think...
3d4aee26b369b78406e1e6a685a78430.jpg

Still dreaming of being out there...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE