DC4 Signature Sheath Commission For Bush Bob

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...one of my DC4 sheaths for BCUK'er Bush Bob to take his Paul Kaye knife...same as usual except its got an adjusted welt to accomodate the knifes over-sized finger guard...just a final polish and edge-koting to do....hope you like!

regards,

Sonni

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
I really like the edge detailing around the sheath and ferro' rod holder, had to go to your host page to see a bigger pic ;) very nice work.

Rob.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a lovely bit of work there. He's going to be a very happy chappy with that at his side.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Very smart, i like the stippling (sp?) On the non stiched edges

just curious. Whats that stitch line just below the pouch, securing an internal spacer?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...thankyou everyone...

yup sunn...just some extra stitching to keep everything together....by necessity it has a large welt and the extra thread helps prevent the sheath from pulling apart from it....probably not needed whatsoever but i like a bit of overkill lol...better safe than sorry...

regards

s

Very smart, i like the stippling (sp?) On the non stiched edges

just curious. Whats that stitch line just below the pouch, securing an internal spacer?

BushBob

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2013
East Mids
Collected my new sheath and axe mask from the post office today.

I am absolutely delighted with them. The colour is so much deeper and richer in the flesh than in the photos.

The workmanship is phenomenal.

Thank you Sonni. Superb.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
awwww, thankyou mate, really hope youre pleased and ta for your patience and getting to know you....enjoy your 201 too!

s

Collected my new sheath and axe mask from the post office today.

I am absolutely delighted with them. The colour is so much deeper and richer in the flesh than in the photos.

The workmanship is phenomenal.

Thank you Sonni. Superb.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cracking as always mate! My sheath is still the most amazing knife clothage on the globe - your at the top of your game mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE