DC4 Sharpening Stone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
Morning All,

I'd just thought I'd let you know that the DC4 sharpening stones now have the inside of the leather on the back of the case as the outside. Evidently someone picked up on people turning the cases inside out to use as a leather strop and have manufactured them to be so.

Seems to be a nice touch from a company that is paying attention to how people use their products.

Kind regards,

Ollie

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Is the the inside on the outside or the outside on the inside? I'd hate to use the wrong side as the outside or the right side as the wrong side. People will take sides on this, so I'd like to be on the right side and not to get on the wrong side. Just can't decide on the right side and the wrong side. I've been using the smooth outside to strop for years am I on the wrong side?

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Well, that's why I use a French 10 x 1,5 x 1,5 cm stone. It has no pouch and is equal from all sides.

Reactions: MartiniDave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE