Daysack/bergen-35ltr-65ltr

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
Hi, I am in need of a new rucksack as I never fill my infantry bergen anymore and it's looking a bit worse for wear too.

I am after more of a daysack really, so between 35-65ltr, 45ltr most likely being the sweet spot to be honest.

It must be olive green or maybe black, I'm trying to steer clear of camo stuff now, but I may well be tempted by MTP ;)

I am on a budget of no more than £40 unfortunately, although I may have stuff to trade towards it.

So, what you got??

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
You'll get an O.G. Pro-Force 44L for around that money, and they're a much better pack than you'd think; I've had a 33L one for some years now, and although it's not my main pack it has had atrocious abuse carrying tools, wood, rope and all sorts of stuff it's still as good as the day I got it. You won't get better for thebudget you're on........................atb mac

AdamSon

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2013
Co. Durham
I have just had a look at those, I don't like the way the pockets are set out, and there isn't enough lower back padding, I will be running with it on too.

I'm hoping to get something like a patrol pack with the molle attachments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE