Dawn adverts now on my forum tapatalk now

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi all
Had anyone noticed the adverts on the top of the posts now?
I've upgraded the tapatalk and now there's flaming adds on it, I hate the dawn things, if I'd of known they where going to put adds on in the upgrade I wouldn't of done it
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I feel for you, I like a bit of privacy online. I'm now using a windows 8.1 machine and am having to trawl through the thing removing stuff to get my privacy back as it's all intelinked and wanting me to use "clouds" everywhere. No sorry I'll decide what I share and I like my little paranoid security version of the world.
Can't help you with the Taptalk thing as I've never used one sorry.
Good luck

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
I detest all adverts. I try to ignore all of them which is not easy when they’re constantly shoved in your face. When you travel along the midlands motorway network where it is built on concrete stilts there are huge advertising screens on stilts overlooking the motorway, they are obviously aimed at the passing motorist as no-one else can see them, isn’t it ''odd'' that you are fined for being distracted by using your mobile phone while driving but it’s okay to deliberately distract motorists with huge advertising screens !!!

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Don't ever plug a Google phone or tablet to your computer then or Google puts all sorts of hooks in that are darned near impossible to remove. When this machine dies I may well end up going to Linux because I hatesss W8 and I refuse to pay Apple's prices.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Go to Ubuntu, people! Apart from the ads embedded in the sites I go to, I never see an ad apart from member's classified on here and I don't mind that at all :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE