Damascus steel folding knife and Catapult.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Picked these up in a trade recently but they're not really my thing so they're being offered here for sale.

This knife has 'Magnum" on the blade near the handle. Other than that I don't know anything about it. Factory edge, no signs of sharpening but has been used a bit. Could probably do with a small touch up but nothing drastic. I think it's one of these http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=4741 Cost 30 new so £ SOLD here inc Paypal, fees, P&P etc... Over 18's only please.
damascus1.jpg damscus2.jpg

Catapult. Not sure on the brand or anything else but it seems to have a fair bit of power!
catapult.jpg Asking SOLD inc Paypal, fees, P&P etc... Over 18's only please.

Last edited:

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Hi mate. Its a boker knife from there magnum range. Indeed its never been sharpened. I paid £35 from a local gun shop but i brought a fallkniven folder.. The catty i got in a trade, and is as powerful a say a hunter. Which is what i use and is a bit comfier in my hand. Good luck with the sale. Its a bargain to someone who wants them.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Nice looking knife. [I am very tempted, but I must stop buying stuff!]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
For that price you'd think it would be cheap tat from pakistan, but apparently its made to quite a high standard in Germany?

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
For that price you'd think it would be cheap tat from pakistan, but apparently its made to quite a high standard in Germany?

It feels and looks pretty good. It cost £35 originally and for the size of knife, feels pretty solid to me.

It didn't sell over the weekend so if it's still here in a few days I might just keep it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE