Daily food provisions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dazza247guv

Jan 6, 2014
Maidenhead
Hi all, consider me a n00b. Although I have tried to search to see if this has been covered previously I couldn't find anything

I would like to hear what foodstuffs you take for a one day/ overnight wild camp. My cooking setup is a trangia (triangle and or full size) and a crusader mug.

It would be interesting to hear if you have grub that can be cooked boil in the bag, so the water can be used for a new as well. But honestly, any experience would be gratefully read too.

Overall I would like a small and light pack size where possible.

Thanks in advance - and be gentle if this has already been covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
Well for drink I ussually pre make my tea and coffee in little sachets I drink typhoo qt.
I asked about this last night. And to be honest I've just bought my self a Andrew James dehydrator! My mate has had one for a while and up until now has struggled getting the time and temp sorted. Bit never the less it's well worth buying because then you can make your own good at home. Light, durable and make to spec what ever you like (with in reason.) they don't brake the bank at £43 and once you have made it it has a self life of forever (18 months) also check out the hungry hammock eater on you tube. Will instantly convince you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE