Czech Army Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
I keep mine in the car, however I do find that they are not very breathable and are susceptible to feeling a bit damp sometimes, also the weight is not good, good bit of kit for the price, but IMO only as a spare bag

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
The weight is an issue but at least the straps do help to compress it down to a fairly small size, which is handy as it takes up less room in the bin.
I had one of these at a meet, first time out. I was freezing, thankfully somebody was selling a sleeping bag which i bought and had a better second night. Instead of packing it away i gave the wool blanket to luckylee for some project he had in mind, used the cotton blanket to make some charcloth and cut the zip off the outer (it had broke anyway), sewed it lengthways and now use it as a lightweight bivi bag. It seems to work ok under a tarp as a windproof layer.

kaizersoza

Trekking Troubador
Jan 12, 2014
Swansea
update on my previous post, I have also used the bag as an underblanket after watching one of the guys on youtube using this configuration, it worked, I have also bought a second one because they are so cheap they are expendable as well

Reactions: dnarcher

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE