cyanide pills?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i've just been given a little keyring spy capsule thingy, same sort of thing as this; http://www.trueutility.com/pocket-tools-store/cash_stash.html
and i was wondering what to do with it. spare cash seems like a reasonable idea i guess, i don't really see the point of tinder on my keys, but then the same could go for a ferro rod and i've got one of those on my keys, little fishing kit maybe?

the possibilities are pretty endless i reckon, so tell me, what do you keep in yours?

stuart

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Ive got one similar on my keys with a £20 note in it :) its come in very handy :)
Tip though is put some insulating tape around it stops it unscrewing and loosing it :)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
A very small cup of tea.

don't be daft, it'd go cold

June/July, my anti-histamines.

good thought but mine live in my wallet

....Tip though is put some insulating tape around it stops it unscrewing and loosing it :)

i think that everything on my keyring has at least a little bit of insulating tape wrapped round it, i'm a little bit obsessive about the stuff

Could be good on an edc, with some char cloth or vaseline in it, or even a piece of tablet....

well i thought the same, but i'd be carrying it just for the sake of carrying it, just like i do with the ferro rod

no need, i already have an "emergency hair of the dog hip flask" for those mornings when it's all just too much!

keep them coming folks

stuart

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I haven't got one (and I don't want one, I'd only have to think of a use for it :)) but my sister gave me a little penutty lighter thing which is in a very similar format. A bit smaller I think. I love it!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I have a bunch of them on my keyring along with one of the peanut lighters.

One holds my antihistamines.
One holds a £10 note.
One holds a sewing kit with a hank of dental floss.
One holds a toothpick from a dud fake SA knife and a couple of tiny interdental brushes. It used to hold a pair of the tweezers too but a good friend gave me a pair of the brilliant sliver pickers at Christmas so not needed now.
One holds the tiny wee otum tick remover with a steri wipe wrapped around it.

I have a couple meant originally for holding heart pills. I bought them as extras and haven't used them. They're plain engine turned aluminium with a red sealing ring. 45mm x 9mm internal diameter.
I'll offer them up to the folks who suggest the best uses for them :D

cheers,
M

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
Put your name and address in it and wear it like a necklace so they know where to return you when you get lost :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE