CWC G10 Military Issue Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've worn this twice since I got it new. Just had a new battery and reseal on it so I could sell it in top condition. The case and crystal have no scratches and to all intents and purposes it is in near new condition. I have three Nato straps for it, the Bond, Olive and Black. The black is the only one to have been worn with the watch, which is as many times as the watch has been worn... twice at most. The watch and three straps are for sale at £65 which includes postage and PP fees. I can supply any colour strap and any number for £6.00 each.

P1000818.jpg

P1000819.jpg

P1000821.jpg

P1000822.jpg

Also listed on BB.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Still available.

No trades on this I'm afraid. Well, unless you have any Midwest 52 inch collapsible M1 snake tongs or a Midwest O' Shea Pro Field Hook in 29".

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
My cwc g10 is ten years old with me, but older than that, its battered and scratched, even has a crack in the glass from a very heavy landing that saw me plaster for a bit, the adjusting button has come of too whilst cocking about in the snow, the watch has taken a good beating and only really needs adjusting once a year(for which i have to remove the back:)) might get it fixed at some point, though it does for me:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE