Custom tomahawk now up for trade!!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

As per the title, this tomahawk of mine has got a go!

This started as a cold steel spike hawk, I quickly liberated it of its fuglyness and transformed it into this. As much as I am proud of my work I know others will get use out of it than me! (And I have too much stuff..)

Anyway, I'd say its trade value is around £60? Costs £40 new and I put some decent hours into this, and a few supplies from the tool box!

In return for this I'd like..um.. Not sure. I'm into sling shots, crossbows, air guns, leather work, knives, other axes lol, hunting etc. Try me though, I'm open to offers but I am set for camping gear for quite a while!

Cheers for looking, any questions pm me!

Sam

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ooh quite a bit o interest! :D

Just to clarify I'm after hunter slingshots that use bands and a full size crossbows. And there is no mask for this hawk, as I'm too cheap to buy leather right now! Lol

Any questions hit me up!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ah damn! I'd love one but I've not the faintest idea where to get a solid prod for it..

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I looked for a prod some years back and the gun shop I used at the time could get them for around £25 (Barnett stockist).
Sure there were some on ebay aswel.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
All PM's replied too! Still available for now though.

I'll have a nose for a prod rob! I'll let you know later dude.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Replied to your pm - I know you made a stab in the dark (if you pardon the pun) but actually I might be able to help out with your idea for a trade.

K

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
This is now gone! thanks for the interest guys!

ill be buying a few more hawks sometime so there will be another for those who missed out.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE