custom hunting catapult

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
DSC03762.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270435297703

This is one of my favorite catapults that i made this year,i cant keep them all! i wish i could but i need to fund new projects.

This one i carved from 25mm solid aircraft grade aluminium billet,it was shaped and polished by hand too.

I engraved a pheasant on one side as this catty has taken its fair share of them (as well as other small game!) on the other side are 3 circles of very bright glow in the dark crystals,this makes aiming a lot easier in low light/dark conditions.

This catapult has been designed to take flat bands but will readily take tube or square elastics too with little imagination.it is also designed for right hand shooters as shown in the picture.

it is in used condition but will easily out live you and i and could easily become a family 'hand-me-down'.

my catapults regularly make over £60.00 but this one is priced to sell fast so dont hesitate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE