Sold (FINAL DROP) Cattyshack HGH OTT catapult

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dan1982

Full Member
Jan 14, 2006
1,079
173
43
Cumbria
Selling this fantastic Cattyshack catapult frame. One of the first decent frames I ever bought. brilliant, accurate set up. one unfortunate fork hit which doesn’t affect use at all. Very comfortable in the hand, natural micarta handle scales, very sturdy with minimal recoil. Not been used for about 18 months as I switched to the Evo 2. I’ll throw in some extra bands and a handful of 9.5mm ammo. £50 posted. Uk only.
 

Attachments

  • 5F8E1A5B-D2D2-4FE7-B448-8095EBA5281F.jpeg
    5F8E1A5B-D2D2-4FE7-B448-8095EBA5281F.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 46B19352-CC61-4000-A5C4-5528B315AB94.jpeg
    46B19352-CC61-4000-A5C4-5528B315AB94.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 51
  • ADCAFC98-FBA5-4DCE-9839-246317F5BBBE.jpeg
    ADCAFC98-FBA5-4DCE-9839-246317F5BBBE.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE