Custom Elm F1 - Used

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
..and priced accordingly

I have had this a few years and I have to say it has been my favourite. But a time comes when things move along and this isn't getting used - I designed my own as many of you may have seen. I handled this F1 and both sheaths are by me.

The wood, fully stabilised, is from Shinken and sublime, the knife comes with two sheaths, leather double dangler that has been wet on a stalk so has staining, but the knife clicks beautifully, securely and there is no creak as with new leather.

There is also a green kydex horizontal sheath with can be worn cross draw as shown or the loop placed on the pother side for SOB.

There are scratches on the blade from kydex and I have tried to show them, as I said, it was a user. All in all I'd like £140 Now £130 for this - that includes RMSD and paypal. Not bad considering the price of the blank now.

Pics:

DSCF0559.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0563.jpg

DSCF0566.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0580.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE