Custom Cold Steel Trailmaster bowie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
For Sale

A customised Cold Steel Trailmaster bowie with 'mountain man' rawhide sheath.

Handle is top grade chestnut burl, with brass and buffalo horn and a mosaic pin. This was handled by Stewart Light a few years back.
Sheath is the original Secure-ex, wrapped in rawhide with custom leather frog incorporating hand tooled design, real mink fur and bone beads. This can be removed and returned to the basic Secure-ex sheath if the buyer wishes, or I can make a custom leather sheath to your desired spec for a reduced rate.

This is an awesome knife that I am very sorry to have to sell. It has seen a little use, but never abused. It is in better than new condition. These knives can do anything, and this is the nicest one I've seen.

Asking £215 including paypal fees. I will post anywhere in the world at cost.

More pics to follow:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
A bit late putting these pics up since I'd forgotten this was for sale!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will also entertain trades for locking spyderco folders or hand forged kukhris, both would have to be high end though. :)

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Bump and remibder that I would be interested in partial trade for good folders or forged khukris.
Modern spyderco stuff in s30v, cts xhp or similar or partial trade for a nice tradional multi blade folder.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE