Custom bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Handle:
walnut dymondwood 12 cm black fibre liners, 6mm mosiac pins, 6mm landyard, fileworked vine style spine.

Blade:
11.5cm, 01 high carbon steel, 4 mm thick, hardened and tempered to rc 59, scandi grind.

Sheath:
Premium quality leather with firesteel included, sheath and knife stamped with my logo.

Price : £165.00

I can provide more pictures of the knife if you send me your email address via this website.

knife5AdymondwoodWalnut-1.jpg

knife5B-1.jpg

******THIS KNIFE IS NOW SOLD******

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
fantastic, did you make that??? If you can produce work like that put your surname in your signature so people will recognise your name and thus appreciate your work when they see it!!

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
If it's not gone by May 19th (!!!) then I could well be interested - when I can legally buy it :p
Alas I think it shall have gone by then :rolleyes:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
This arrived today and is very, very good. The blade is excellent and the filework superb. The handle material is very attractive and gives a good handful!
I think this will be a main user. Good care instructions arrived under separate cover
I hope to use it this weekend along with my new (to me) SM bushy! :D

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Small inheritance, got to use it somehow! Well perhaps "got to" is stretching it a bit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE