For Sale cupboard clear out: CRKT Ryan Plan B

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

richy3333

Full Member
Jan 23, 2017
277
105
Far north Scoootland
I have for sale the following item. It's not being used so I would like to move it on to a new home. Any questions welcome.

Price includes Paypal fees and postage. I have allowed £10 for postage and will ship by the best method for that figure. If you would like 'better' shipping' - faster, more insurance etc then please just let me know and I'll work out the cost difference.

I'm open to bartering and swaps (with money either way if required). I'm particularly interested in good quality bushcraft knives preferably with a Scandi grind. A DD Superlight jungle hammock. Leatherwork, pouches etc. Or just surprise me!

Ryan Plan B fixed blade knife. Ideal neck knife size. Used but good condition. Has a plastic? sheath that had a detachable clip. At some time in the past I glued this on but it now comes apart and the glue remnants can be seen. This could be cleaned up.

No idea what it cost. How about £40 incl?IMG_7522.JPGIMG_7523.JPGIMG_7524.JPGIMG_7553.JPG
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE