Crusader mug and cooker pouch

lyttlegough

Nov 7, 2006
N. Ireland
I have searched the site but can't find an answer.
Can anyone advise me on a pouch that will take 1l Nato Black Water Bottle, Crusader mug and cooker? The one I got from RM's site can't really take even the bottle and mug.
Cheers
Ian

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
lyttlegough said:
I have searched the site but can't find an answer.
Can anyone advise me on a pouch that will take 1l Nato Black Water Bottle, Crusader mug and cooker? The one I got from RM's site can't really take even the bottle and mug.
Cheers
Ian

The RM pouch is used for holding the MWP waterpurifier.

Pouch%2Ejpg

The pouch you need is a normal waterbottle pouch, as used by the Armed Forces. Looks almost the same, but is a tad bigger. An example (by Arktis): http://www.arktisltd.co.uk/Products/1761_Waterbottle.htm

1761_Waterbottle_05.jpg

HTH

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
The current Army issue PLCE waterbottle/utility pouch will easily hold the bottle, crusader mug and cooker unit plus a bit more (millbank bag, cup lid, etc.) You should be able to get a cheap surplus one from loads of places or evilbay. They're mostly DPM but you can sometimes find them in plain olive green.

If you are not familiar with army webbing, just ask to make sure you get the modern PLCE version and not the old 58 or 44 pattern models that are significantly smaller.

Ted W

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE