CROSSBOW Club North East England?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Hello All,

I'm considering setting up a crossbow club somewhere in the NE of the UK. I'm thinking mostly 3D targets (Field Archery style) but with less restrictions- eg compound and recurve, up to 150lb draw, scopes etc allowed.

Of course safety is first priority and as crossbows already have a bad name, it would be a chance to promote them to the rest of the archery community and the public.

If your interested or know anyone who would be, pass this post on and reply with any thoughts.
Also if there are any land owners who would be willing to supply woodland etc for one day a week for a small fee please let me know.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
There is a wood up near slaley or somewhere -there abouts that do the 3D field archery - maybe worth askin them if would be interested ?? not sure who the club is that use it ,just passed it a while back -travelling from mickley to slaley !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE