crosman and springy to swap/trade pic heavy

mrrivers

Feb 21, 2011
lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
TRADED Hi. i have here for trade a crosman 2100w and a older spring air rifle of hungarian origin to trade

the crosman is in very good nick but the box is a bit careworn. these can be extensively modified to up the power.
and are a very capable rifle. i used to have one that was modded by a shop in london that would put a bb through car bodywork!
i don't really want to split them so here as one lot

the spring rifle would make a good first/garden target type gun
newforbushcraft001-1.jpg

newforbushcraft015.jpg

newforbushcraft009.jpg

newforbushcraft007.jpg

i don't have any idea of their worth, at a guess 60/100 for both.

what i would like in trade is any ESSE knife, or rat, or, fallkniven f1/a1/s1 in any condition

or any custom made bushcrafter or woodlore, or indeed any decent chopper, or a decent tent, just try me. i am easily lead:rolleyes:

condition not a problem on the knives really as long as it's refurbishable.

thanks for looking, Chris. TRADED
Thanks for looking:)

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
just emptied it and sent you a message buddy! not sure how to tell if someones is full though..

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
would you be interested in this as a swap?
IMG_0502.jpg

prototype 12c27 hunter/skinner made by toby crocker, handle from chechen burl and brass/nickel silver. seen some light use but still in very good condition and comes with certificate of authenticity

mrrivers

Feb 21, 2011
lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
the crosman is a 177 crosman classic 2100w, the other is a 22 (i think,) sorry i know that sounds thick! and has LG527 and 10419 as the only numbers on it.

i have to say that i have had a pm from another member at 2.45 this arvo and will let you know soon as. my fault totally, should have followed usual 'post then pm' or the other way around. sorry for any frustration.

lovely knife by the way

cheers

Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE