Sold CRKT Journeyer Liner lock version

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gergely

Jan 14, 2022
Birmingham
I am selling this CRKT Journeyer for SOLD from my collection.
It never has been used and comes with the original box.

Price includes the postage (2nd Class Signed For).

Over 18’s Only and UK Buyer’s.
Payment via PayPal.PXL_20220508_181038019.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220508_181049898.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220508_181049898.MP.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Ethan188

Jun 1, 2022
London
I am interested in purchasing the crkt journeyer, if it has all parts and is still available, please contact
nlliving123
At
G mail
Dot
Com

Last edited by a moderator:

Gergely

Jan 14, 2022
Birmingham
I am interested in purchasing the crkt journeyer, if it has all parts and is still available, please contact
nlliving123
At
G mail
Dot
Com
Yes it is still available. It has a clip attached to it and it has the original packaging with some leaflet.

Gergely

Jan 14, 2022
Birmingham
Could be wrong but that reply seems suspicious... be careful.
It is suspicious for sure. Thanks for warning me. The only place I make deals is this site. If the person want to go on different platform then that straightaway suspicious (especially the new members with very strange emails).

Reactions: SCOMAN

Ethan188

Jun 1, 2022
London
Yes it is still available. It has a clip attached to it and it has the original packaging with some leaflet.
Please contact my email
It is suspicious for sure. Thanks for warning me. The only place I make deals is this site. If the person want to go on different platform then that straightaway suspicious (especially the
please contact
nlliving123@gmail.com
I am payment ready

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
My apologies if my edit of the email address made it appear more suspicious. We do not recommend or approve of people posting their email addresses in the open forum, so I did a bit of manipulation so that it would be harder for some bot to scrape or spammer to pick up.
As a new member, Ethan188 could not initiate a PM conversation, but he could reply to one.

Reactions: Gergely

CNichVu

Oct 31, 2022
London
If this knife hasn't been sold yet could you please PM me I would be willing to pay straight away via PayPal if that's what you would prefer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE