Cramp balls / king alfreds cakes needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
Hey y'all

I am desperately after some king alfreds cakes as cannot get them here in the North of Scotland, or at least, we can but they are very very rarely found. Only once have I found any and that was many years ago. Have plenty to trade for a good batch of them Looking for at least 20, basically as many as you can get me as they last a long long time (still have 1 working brilliantly from years ago all be it there really is not much left of it and I am very careful about keeping the lil precious thing intact and preserved due to the rarity here.)

Cheers

NetFrog.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I've got maybe 10 or a dozen at work you can have, can confirm and take a picture in the morning if want. Plentiful down here in Devon, so what Scottish delights have you got that I can't get my hands on here in the deep south?

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
I've got maybe 10 or a dozen at work you can have, can confirm and take a picture in the morning if want. Plentiful down here in Devon, so what Scottish delights have you got that I can't get my hands on here in the deep south?

Cheers for the reply, i'll PM you! :)

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
I have a gallon zip lock bag full for whoever needs some?

258f3ce148cdc9f41c91cd6736dd1b70_zps2e3f5a8a.jpg
​

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
I will send them up to ya if you message your addy? Don't need anything back as they were free to me though a small donation to cancer research would be kind to cover the couple of quid postage?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE