Cramp balls for horse hoof fungus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pappa

Need to contact Admin...
May 27, 2005
South Wales
www.plot55.com
I have about 20 Cramp Ball fungi (King Alfred's Cakes) of various sizes ranging from 1-3 inches in diameter that I'd like to swap for a horse hoof / tinder fungus. Please PM me if your interested.

Pappa

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I was just going to reply to this and then realised you're offering the cramp balls :( , not the horse hoof.

Mark

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Hi Pappa,

sounds like a fair swap, just out of interest, it is normally good practise to only take a few cramp balls from one location, allowing the rest to grow and mature.

That way you've always got something growing for when you need a fresh supply.

Cheers

TC

Pappa

Need to contact Admin...
May 27, 2005
South Wales
www.plot55.com
Topcat02 said:
just out of interest, it is normally good practise to only take a few cramp balls from one location, allowing the rest to grow and mature.

I tend to pick up ones or twos when I see them, but on the weekend I got all 20 at once, although they were from several different trees.

Thanks Andy, much obliged.

And since Andy doesn't want the cramp balls in return, anyone can have them; lets say the first reply here to ask for them get them.

Pappa

hawsome34

Tenderfoot
Sep 3, 2004
Merseyside
Hi, pappa,

Have searched hi and low for cramp balls, not any to be seen near me.

I'd be happy to take a quarter to half of your batch.

Top man

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Pappa said:
I tend to pick up ones or twos when I see them, but on the weekend I got all 20 at once, although they were from several different trees.

20 in one go, lucky chap, never seen any round here, got mine in Andover in Feb, but havent seen any since.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE