Craghopper sale. Good stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Craghopper.com has a sale online. They do a 'nosquito' range of shirts and trousers. They are impregnated with a mozzie repellant that survives washing. Dam useful kit in India and the highlands.

As I have bought mine, I thought I would tell you lot! :D

Sandsnakes

Reactions: Toddy
D

deezee_uk

I went to the link but its some crappo advertising junk website, ripping off the name.

I googled it and it came up as CragHoppers

All that for a "s" :)

rickety-root

Tenderfoot
Dec 25, 2006
leicester
If you particularly like Grag Hopper gear its always worth trying out your local TK MAX as they often have bits and pieces at very reasonable prices - cheaper than sale prices in Blacks etc. not to mention plenty of other well known outdoor brands - I recently got a Lowe Alpine triple ceramic alpine cap, retail price £30 for just £5 - I was very pleased.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I just bought a pair of Craghopper pants in T K Maxx today. Their price is the same as the sale prices on The Craghoppers website but, of course, you don't have to pay postage if you go to the store. Mind you going to the store could cost you money in fuel, money for parking and it takes up your time. I just happened to be passing and the parking was free.

They had some really nice jackets from Craghopper too but I couldn't justify getting another jacket right now. :rolleyes:

It does depend on which T K Maxx you go to as well. I was in Richmond at the beginning of the week and was passing one of their stores so I dropped in and there weren't any Craghoppers in sight, or anything else I fancied for that matter.

Bushwacker

Feb 21, 2006
Basildon Essex
you may want to look in your local debenhams store, mens department, they`ve always got a sale on craghopper gear. they`ve even got them on sale for the girlies too, (in the girlies department :lmao: )

Feb 2, 2007
South London
I just bought a pair of the Kiwi solar dry zip off trousers on the Craghoppers web sale for £20.00 + 3.00 postage. Blacks had them for over £30.00.
Some of the sizes are running out on the website.
I usualy get my craghopper trousers from TKmax but they are few and far between.
Blacks do have polartech micro fleeces on sale at about £17.00 at the moment though. I bought one the other day when they exchanged my leaking boots. Its very light packs down to nothing and very warm.

I had a pair of there own brand kilamanjaro walking boots I bought last September. Ive done about 200 miles in them. The side of the sole had started to come unbonded and let in a little water. They sent them off to head office to be checked out and within 2 weeks I had a call to ask me to pop into the store and they would give me a new pair.
I thought that was good service and they are very comfortable boots.
and of course they are still under warranty if they start to leak again.

Gordon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE