Cracked Computer Screen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I think I will take it all back to Tesco first and see what they can do, you never know I might just get someone in a good mood!!

Large Supermarkets are usually pretty good at taking in damaged goods. It is surely still under guarantee & it's just not worth the bother for them to prove that you broke the screen & it didn't happen 'spontaniously'..............they send them off to be repaired so may take some time.

Funny you should say that Rik, that's exactly what happened isn't it Water Gypsy ?......;)

oh yes, I remember now, thats exactly what happened...!! I mean, I deff wasnt playing catch in the living room with two kids and I deff didnt throw the ball into a big bottom mirror over the fire place and said mirror deff did not fall off the wall along with everything on the mantle piece, smack bang onto my lap top... Thats not what happened at all!! ;D hahah!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE