CR Umzamaan_first impressions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi all,
I received my Umnumzaan a month ago, so it's now time for a brief review, at least about my first impressions.

First of all, any specs (from CR Knives):
* Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
* Handle Material: Titanium
* Blade Hardness: 58-59 rc
* Blade Thickness: .140"
* Blade Length: 3.675"
* Blade Finish: Stonewashed
* Handle Length: 4.77"
* Weight: 5oz

I used this knife as EDC for past 30 days; the Umnumzaan is an awesome knife. Light but robust, elegant (imho) but aggressive look, and above all really really effective both on light than on hard works. It's maybe overpriced (350USD more or less), but you will had a knife for life. I'm more than happy with it.
Ciao, Alfredo

the glass breaker

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Ill never have funds for folder like that but it sure looks nicely done piece of kit.

not to mention that pentagon molle light,those are awesome tiny flashlights,ive had mine for some 3 yrs and its still my favourite.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Ill never have funds for folder like that but it sure looks nicely done piece of kit.

not to mention that pentagon molle light,those are awesome tiny flashlights,ive had mine for some 3 yrs and its still my favourite.

I agree, Pentagon molle light works well and is a a must...

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
That's a lovely looking pocket knife, very nice materials too!
happy0034.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE