couple of sites

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
In the butchering section of the first blowgun site, I am amazed how little of the rabbit the author conceives as edible :(
Where he stops and writes; "You're done. That's about all the meat that's worth saving. " that 's where I start enjoying :p
Sucking bones is my delight and I usually have a row with my mum over who's gonna eat the head.
Have you ever tasted rabbit liver? Delicious

themac

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
Milton Keynes
I would never have thought you could kill someting the size of a rabbit with a blowgun, without some form of poinson used anyway. How close do you have to get?

Ketchup, all respect that you eat so much of the rabbit, not sure I could eat a rabbit head, in fact not sure I could eat the head of anything. Maybe I should try, might taste good ;)

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Guess I was slightly amused by the author of "Medicine Hunt" in the third site even thinking about taking the deer to a vet. Get that question from tourists all the time - after they've hit a deer or bear with their car. "Can't you take it to a vet?" The local vet is not the least bit interested in having either in his establishment. The tourist's interest is also dampened considerable when he (or she) hears they would have to pay the vet bill.

PG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE