Couple of sheaths

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I was commissioned a short while ago to build a sheath for a Turley Knives Green River knife, the customer wanted a dangler sheath in British Tan to suit this knife, pictured is the completed sheath to suit this particular knife from Iz Turley, unusually for a Turley commission, this sheath is destined to go to a UK user, as far as I and the customer for this sheath are aware, there are not that many Turley knives in this country.

DSCN1136a.jpg

Another sheath that I've finished today is this one for a Bernie Garland Bird & Trout knife, the customer, wanted a slimline sheath, so we decided between us that my Woodie sheath was best suited to the blade in question, even though i make these myself, i do have to admit that this style of sheath is without a doubt one of my personal favourites.

DSCN1138a.jpg

Both sheaths are made from 3.5mm veg tan with a brass loop and removeable double popper dangler loop, the sheaths have been cut, awled, dyed, stitched and polished in their entirety by hand, both are double stitched with waxed linen thread throughout.

Thanks for looking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE