Couple of bushcrafters almost done

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Cracking bit of wood there Mark. I wonder if it’s a bit of Maple, I’m sure I’ve seen similar on Paps Tomahawks.
 
If the stripey one is stabilised, then I rather think it is a bit of Californian Redwood I sent you some months back. Looks just like the colour and pattern.

Thanks for sharing!
 
If the stripey one is stabilised, then I rather think it is a bit of Californian Redwood I sent you some months back. Looks just like the colour and pattern.

Thanks for sharing!
thanks you yes i think it is the piece you sent me, its beautiful wood. the oak was from an old piece of work top i had
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE