cotton buds are not for sticking in your ears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RobeKinn

Aug 8, 2008
Edinburgh
i was out yesterday, and thanks to a blunt knife i was unable to get shavings small enough to light with a spark, determined not to be beaten, i rustled around in my pack and came across 3 cotton buds, i managed to loosen the cotton around the tip, i thought this might work, got my fire stick and on the first strike, the cotton bud went up like a large matchstick, burned for ample time to set fire to my tinder, but then had the problem of trying to but the melting stick of plastic out before it dripped all over my hand, i know its not exactly environmentally friendly burning plastic but if you keep the used sticks to be disposed off they could be good to have in tight spot, like a blunt knife

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
As a kid I remember setting one on fire and shooting it with an elastic band. worked proper well, I nearly set the carpet on fire and my mum went ape.

RobeKinn

Aug 8, 2008
Edinburgh
haha this is worrying, have i posted this on the wrong forum, we've got John confessing to putting lit cotton buds , some place they wernt designed to go and a self confessed animal torturer, all im waiting for now is for someone to say they used one to assassinate JFK, they really are useful

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE